Thursday, June 9, 2011

06-07-2011 - New Twitter Complainers

Sudo says this is what we should all look like when listening to The Phone Show. If you don't, then you're doing it wrong.



Last week's aftershow was craaaazeeee, a good alternate term for vagina is "dirty mop bucket," Skype's rates are starting to suck, Rob The Hyena is starting his own show on Cacti Radio called The Prank Show on Saturday evenings, update about the PHONE WINNERS, read Rob's awesome song and email on phonewinnerz.com, linear comes out of hiding and hosts a show with us, gnnr's had a rough week with Samantha, Tombstone calls in to tell linear to fuck off, next week we'll hopefully be showing Nick Walter's movie, twitter complaints, Rob pranks a guy that was pranking HP. After the prank, this guy tweeted:



  • Wtf?! Someone from HP called my house phone complainin about my twitter post. I did not know they monitored that shit
  • How the fuck did this nigga get my house phone #
  • The name that showed up on the caller id was phonelosers.org
  • Fucking wierdo, no life prank caller?
Boost Mobile calls to help Jenna with her problems, OhEmStaci is nervous, RBCP isn't in Tinychat, Samantha has not slept with any PLA people this week, Samantha does another trademark horrible prank call by calling a lady whose husband died earlier in the day, we call a lady in a hotel who refuses to get angry and then go back to the Boost Mobile lady. Here's her tweets from after the show:
  • Uhhh @BoostMobile just called me at almost midnight and BURPED in my ear and then told me to lay off the attitude.
  • @BoostMobile Now you cuss at your customers and continue calling over and over again?
  • @BoostCare I'd really like to know the customer service that supposedly just called me burping in my ear, swearing, calling me names.
  • @BoostCustomers Yes and the police are now on their way to trace the call.
  • @BoostCustomers Claiming they have other people to call, will be doing this all night?
  • @BoostCustomers I heard the name Nick. But calling me at almost midnight!? And then calling over and over again
  • @BoostCustomers Well if someone would like to call me now and be respectful, feel free.
  • You know it's funny that these punkasses call my home phone and not my cell phone they are supposedly taking care of.
  • @BoostCare You have a Twitter account posing as your company and somehow getting my phone number. Police were contacted.
  • @BoostCare The person that responded to the e-mail has no clue what I am talking about. We're going to switch service at this point. (This tweet is from 2 days later.)
  • @BoostCare Yup. Atleast I'm going to school for computer forensics so I know how to trace a thing or two ;)
Linear gets to hear our new and improved sad Lost music that isn't sad, Matt sure hates The Fun Show, Nick is going to move his Craigslist Show to Cacti Radio soon, everyone listening is likely to be eaten by a grue. Click here to listen to the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment